Villa Moana 4 BR

Villa Moana 4 BR

4 Bedrooms

3.5 Bathrooms

in Kihei

Property Details

Sunset fills the main room with warm sunlight Dining for eight plus three more at the bar, and up to 8 more on the lania The best spot on island for a sunset dinner Dining for eight on the deck Fully stocked gourmet kitchen Watch the chef Sunset dining on your private deck Space to relax and entertain Boardgames are stocked, guide books are provided High ceilings, exposed beam, large open floorplans The couch offers a view of the ocean, watch whales play Master Bedroom with View and Deck Sliding walls open the Master Bedroom to the view Deck off Master Bedroom Dual vanities in Master Bath Large Soaking Tub in Master Bath Bedroom 1 - Queen Bedroom 2 - King Bath shared between BR 1 and BR 2 Bath shared between BR 1 and BR 2 Bedroom 3 - two twin beds in a trundle Half bath in hallway Maui is waiting for you... Welcome to Villa Moana

Property Description

Villa Moana is very large private home that has just recently been fully remodeled and is fully stocked to be your home away from home. We have thought of everything: from organic Egyptian cotton percale sheets to iPod docking stations.

Property Details

The Top Floor occupies the entire upper floor of Villa Moana and is the hearth and central hub of the Villa, with space for everyone to gather.

It is a 1,900 sq. ft. home with 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths, expansive covered decks, sliding glass walls that open to an ocean view, with sleeping and dining space for 8.

There are four bedrooms in The Ocean Villa:

1. THE MASTER SUITE: King Bed, TV, Ocean view, Deck, Private bath with large soaking tub and separate stall shower and separate toilet room

2. BEDROOM TWO: Queen Bed, Mountain view, Bathroom with large soaking tub and shower, Bathroom is shared with bedroom three

3. BEDROOM THREE: King Bed, Expansive ocean view, Deck, Bath with large soaking tub & shower with rain head, Bathroom is shared with bedroom two

4. BEDROOM FOUR: 2 twin beds in a trundle slider, TV, Mountain view, Private bath with stall shower

A Roll-Away bed is available upon request.

Entertain friends or host your entire family with dining service for up to eight at the table plus three more at the breakfast bar.

Every amenity and need is supplied and included complimentary. You will never pay for parking or internet or movies or laundry.

Large LCD HDTVs with premium cable service and DVRs allow you to watch whatever you want, whenever you want. We can even add your favorite shows to pre-record for you before you arrive. Blazingly fast dedicated internet at 100mbps is all yours, there’s no hotel full of guests to slow down your connection. Wifi is offered throughout the property.
We’ve made heavenly beds to match our heavenly location. Crisp percale linens cover new luxury firm mattresses with an assortment of pillows to suite your preference; whether down feather or memory foam.

Our fabulous kitchens have been stocked by the owner; a gourmet chef who loves to entertain. High-end knives and flatware match the professional series cooktops, appliances and all-clad cookware. A separate wet bar is stocked with extra wine glasses and champagne flutes and includes a dedicated wine fridge. All the tools to create a craft cocktail are at your fingertips and all the tools to create and serve a multi-course dinner are at the ready.

A full size clothes washer and dryer is in each unit and we supply eco-friendly unscented detergent. Our cleaning staff never use harsh chemicals and all laundry is done with unscented detergents.

Villa Moana sits quietly and privately just steps away from the beach with nothing between you and the ocean of south Maui. Tucked away like a secluded Wailea estate, but just blocks from downtown Kihei, allowing you to walk to world-class restaurants, local coffee shops, the gym or yoga studio, a great cocktail bar or hip local shopping boutiques.

We are on a quiet back road, somewhat hidden from the easily accessible Kihei town and serenely situated on the ocean. Fall asleep to the sound of crashing waves, wake up to a symphony of birds, open the sliding glass walls to bring the outside in, enjoy a glass of wine on the large lanai while watching humpback whales breach and play in the ocean.

A note from your host: I have traveled to over 30 countries and more than 70 cities.  I challenge myself not only to understand what a traveler needs to feel relaxed and taken care of, but also what a visitor needs to fully enjoy and interact with the destination they’ve chosen.  You have chosen Maui; my home.  Stay here, steps from the ocean, guided and cared for by our amazing staff, and allow us to help you create some memories that will be with you forever.  We love this island and her culture, and we will delight in helping you get the most from your time here.

You can see our history, our focus on detail and read reviews from past guests on our VRBO or listings.

This property has
2 King(s), 1 Queen(s), 2 Twin(s)



  • Massage – Other Services
  • Private Chef


  • Satellite / Cable
  • Television


  • Air Conditioning
  • Clothes Dryer
  • Hair Dryer
  • Internet – Hi Speed
  • Internet – Wifi
  • Iron and Board
  • Linens Provided
  • Living Room
  • Parking
  • Telephone
  • Towels Provided
  • Washing Machine


  • Coffee Maker
  • Cookware
  • Dining Area
  • Dining Room
  • Dining Spices
  • Dishes & Utensils
  • Dishwasher
  • Kitchen
  • Microwave
  • Oven
  • Refrigerator
  • Stove
  • Toaster


  • Whale Watching


  • Beach
  • Beach View
  • Beachfront
  • Downtown
  • Ocean View
  • Oceanfront


  • Balcony
  • Deck/Patio
  • Gas Grill


  • Carbon Monoxide Detector
  • Emergency Exit Route
  • Fire Extinguisher
  • First Aid Kit
  • Outdoor Lighting
  • Smoke Detector


  • Fishing
  • Snorkeling
  • Surfing
  • Swimming


  • Wheelchair Accessible


GE Tax – 4.17%
Hotel Tax – 10.25%
Maui County – 3.00%
Cleaning at departure 4BR – $650.00
Cancellation Policy
25% of the total cost of the reservation is charged at the time of booking. The remaining 75% is charged 60 days prior to your arrival.
Cancellations made 60 days or more before the arrival date are fully refunded less a 3% transaction fee to cover the credit card processing costs.
Reservations are non-refundable after the 60 day cutoff.
We will extend special consideration for any severe weather issues when offering refunds on canceled reservations.
Ooops Policy: If you book, then need to cancel within 48 hours, we will fully refund you.

Any refunds, in full or in part will incur a 3% transaction fee.

Last updated 03/17/2022
Deposit Policy
We charge 25% of the total cost of the reservation at the time of booking, then the remaining 75% is charged 60 days prior to your arrival.
Last updated 03/17/2022

Property Location

Back To Top

Reservation Software by