Beach Level 3 Bedroom Suite

3 Bedrooms

2 Bathrooms

Villa
in Kihei




Property Details

Room to relax and entertain Large sliding walls open to the ocean Light filled open spaces This unit does not offer a full kitchen. Open sliders create an indoor/outdoor connection Relax and watch the whales Master Bedroom - King Master Bath Bedroom 2 - Queen Bedroom 3 - Queen Bath for bedrooms 2 and 3 Full size washer and dryer in the unit for your use Master bath soaking tub Master Bedroom Deck off Master Bedroom Private deck for Beach Villa Master Bedroom Welcome to Villa Moana Maui is waiting for you...

Property Description

Sleeps up to eight. The Beach Level Three Bedroom Suite offers a King Master Suite with private deck, two Queen bedrooms, two bathrooms plus a high-end queen sleeper sofa.

Property Details

There is a 6 person dining room table and kitchenette.
1. Queen 1 Room: Queen Bed, shared bathroom with shower

2. Queen 2 Room: Queen Bed, shared bathroom with shower

3. Master Suite: King Bed, TV, tree & ocean view, slider to lanai, private bath with large soaking tub.

 

This property has

  • Bedroom #1: King Bed (1)
  • Bedroom #2: Queen Bed (1)
  • Bedroom #3: Queen Bed (1)

Amenities

Accommodations

  • Massage – Other Services
  • Private Chef

Attractions

  • Health Beauty Spa
  • Marina
  • Museums
  • Winery Tours

Entertainment

  • Books
  • Satellite / Cable
  • Television
  • Video Games

Features

  • Air Conditioning
  • Clothes Dryer
  • Hair Dryer
  • Internet – Hi Speed
  • Internet – Wireless
  • Iron and Board
  • Linens Provided
  • Living Room
  • Parking
  • Telephone
  • Towels Provided
  • Washing Machine

Kitchen

  • Coffee Maker
  • Cookware
  • Dining Area
  • Dining Room
  • Dining Spices
  • Dishes & Utensils
  • Dishwasher
  • Kitchen
  • Microwave
  • Oven
  • Refrigerator
  • Stove
  • Toaster

Leisure

  • Antiquing
  • Bird Watching
  • Boating
  • Eco Tourism
  • Horseback Riding
  • Shopping
  • Water Sports
  • Whale Watching

Location

  • Beach
  • Beach View
  • Beachfront
  • Downtown
  • Ocean View
  • Oceanfront

Outdoor

  • Balcony
  • Deck/Patio
  • Gas Grill

Sports

  • Basketball Court
  • Biking
  • Deep Sea Fishing
  • Equestrian Events
  • Fishing
  • Golfing
  • Hiking
  • Hunting
  • Hunting Big Game
  • Hunting Small Game
  • Kayaking
  • Sailing
  • Scuba or Snorkeling
  • Snorkeling
  • Surfing
  • Swimming
  • Tennis
  • Wind Surfing

Suitability

  • Wheelchair Accessible

Themes

  • Family
  • Luxury
  • Romantic

Policies

Taxes
GE Tax – 4.17%
Hotel Tax – 10.25%
Fees
Cleaning at Departure BV – $350.00
Cancellation Policy
25% of the total cost of the reservation is charged at the time of booking. The remaining 75% is charged 90 days prior to your arrival.
Cancellations made 90 days or more before the arrival date are fully refunded less a 3% transaction fee to cover the credit card processing costs.
Reservations are non-refundable after the 90 day cutoff.
Last minute refunds are given if COVID travel restrictions impede your visit.
We will extend special consideration for any severe weather issues when offering refunds on canceled reservations.
Ooops Policy: If you book, then need to cancel within 48 hours, we will fully refund you.

Any refunds, in full or in part will incur a 3% transaction fee.

Last updated 10/15/2020
Deposit Policy
We charge 25% of the total cost of the reservation at the time of booking, then the remaining 75% is charged 90 days prior to your arrival.
Last updated 10/15/2020

Property Location


Back To Top